Certified, eco-friendly, extra-fast setting and hardening mineral adhesive for high-performance, high-deformation laying or overlaying with no vertical slip, ideal for use in GreenBuilding. Single-component with low CO2 emissions and very low volatile organic compound emissions, contains locally-sourced recycled raw materials. Recyclable as an inert material at the end of its life. H40® Eco Rapidflex develops high levels of deformability and returns surfaces rapidly to normal use, guaranteeing high adhesion and flexural values even on deformable substrates.
- Ideal for laying on suitable timber substrates (as indicated in BS 5385 part 1-5)
- Flexible and highly resistant to vibrations
- Extended open time and improved workablilty
- Suitable for heated substrates
- Low odour
- Very high compressive strength (250% higher than a traditional flexible adhesive)
Interested? Contact Us or pay us a visit.