NO MORE PLY is a cement-based board which provides the perfect tiling surface, and avoids the risks associated with tiling onto plywood and plasterboard.
6mm NO MORE PLY is used for overboarding wooden or concrete floors instead of plywood, which is vulnerable to moisture.
- Provides a movement-free surface - no risk of cracked tiles.
- Raises levels by only 6mm, instead of using 18mm plywood.
- BBA approved & guaranteed for 25 years.
6mm NO MORE PLY can also be used to overboard solid walls.
- Quick and easy to fix.
- Extremely strong - ideal for heavy tiles.
- Fits flush with any surrounding plasterboard.
So when you are next thinking of using plywood why not pop in to Dunkley Tiles and give NO MORE PLY a try.
Interested? Contact Us or pay us a visit.